Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Le-Nguyen-Kim Family Takes Over Myrtle Beach

all the cousins and Coco
3 generations
4 families
2 sets of grandparents
8 cousins
1 dog
and a week long vacation
the Le-Nguyen-Kim family vacation at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina!

Asher (:
A few weeks ago, my family went on vacation with my mom's side of the family. She is the oldest of 4! It was my uncle, aunt, and uncle and their families plus my grandparents and my aunt's mother in-law. Oh, and we also can't forget about Coco! (: The week was filled with great weather, great family bonding time, and some family spats here and there. I mean, being surrounded by 20 people every single day... we all get a little annoyed with one another! 

Ethan  

Coco the beach bum 
It was great to be with my family and be able to bond and hang out all together. We always try to have family get togethers back in Virginia, but having an entire vacation together was something that I am really appreciative and grateful for. I'm lucky to have a big family that values time with family so much and is always family oriented. My family may be a bit kooky and we do have our moments of pure insanity, but they're always so supportive of everything that I want to pursue or are always looking for ways to help me in some way, wether by a simple job that they're willing to pay me for or a connection they think i should make. Yes, sometimes they get a bit annoying... but they're family and i can't get rid of them, so i might as well attempt to like them, right? just kidding! i love them all (: 

me and Nicole



me and Isabelle 
my awkward sister on the side - creeeepy
our big family outing we partook in was mini golf for all of the cousins! for a lot of my younger cousins, it was their first time and they were all pretty excited! it took a little longer to play through 18 holes though... with 6 little kids playing mini golf and one adult playing... it was a bit stressful but i'm really glad that my baby cousins enjoyed it (: below are some pictures from our adventure that night!

Gabby - the Diva
Isabelle - she's just as fiesty
Asher


The Kim side of our family 
mom and her daughters 



this post is getting long with all the pictures i wanted to put in! below are some other great pictures taken throughout our vacation (: 




Daddy and FOUR princesses (:
Ethan's hiding

Grandparents and their grandchildren

i told you Coco was a beach bum! 
"Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops"
- Cary Grant

1 comment: