Thursday, November 21, 2013

Wanderlust: Cross Country Roadtrippin




On the Road
So, as of lately, I've been asking a lot of my friends if they'd be interested in a cross country road trip after we graduate. I think a lot of them think that I'm kidding, but I'm being completely serious! The traveling itch has struck me again and I'm really interested in this cross country road trip idea. I even heard about the famous Foam Henge that we have here in Virginia... yes, you read that correctly, a Foam Henge that is a replica of the famous Stone Henge. Whuuut. Now, if anyone is interested in embarking on this cross country road trip with me, I'd love a travel buddy. I also have heard of the giant ball of yarn somewhere in America? What are these great natural wonders that we have hiding here... 

If you have ever been on a cross country road trip, I'd love to hear about some advice/tips on what to do and how to get planning/save money! Maybe, renting an RV? Possibly my next great adventure after graduation! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment