Saturday, November 16, 2013

Quality Time



Spending time with my family is very important to me... To be honest, I'm a homebody. I'd definitely rather stay in and lounge around with my family than do something extravagant (minus the few adventures that I do love to go on). This was an impromptu photo shoot with all of my cousins that stopped by to see me before I left to go back to JMU. They're the cutest! I had so much fun playing with them and being silly (: They say that you can learn something from little kids, and I have to agree.


Left to right: Adrianna (my sister!), Nicole, Gabby, and Isabelle


Isabelle and I raked the leaves into huge piles while everyone else went to the park with my uncle. After they all came back, we decided to have a photo shoot with them jumping into the leaves! I was a bit wary because leaves definitely have germs and bugs in them.... but they still wanted to do it. These pictures turned out so great! (: 


Some fun things to do in Autumn weather, with your family,  before the winter season picks up:






I love when fall season rolls in, because there are holidays stacked on holidays! We've got Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years to name a few of the ones that my family celebrates. The holiday season is a perfect time to reflect on all the things that we are so blessed and thankful to have in our lives, our families being one of them. Just a few more weeks and Thanksgiving will be here and next thing you know 2013 is rolling into 2014! Oh my, does time fly! I hope everyone takes some time today to appreciate and thank those in their lives who they care about most (: That's what the holiday season is all about.


What are you thankful for? 

With Love,
Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment