Friday, July 5, 2013

Happs Burtday `MURICA!

Yesterday, my family and I spent July 4th with my dad's side at their bay house in Annapolis. The day was filled with cousins, lots of Vietnamese food, small dogs and a great time. The trip to Annapolis took about an hour and a half, which isn't too terrible! The weather was amazing, not too humid and no rain (thank goodness!). We grilled skewers and pork chops and had a great time catching up with my cousins, whom I don't get to see very often, and celebrated one of my aunt's 65th birthday!!! I was too caught up in trying to be artsy fartsy with my photos and capturing scenery that there aren't any people in my pictures... oops...



I hope everyone enjoyed their July 4th, Happy Birthday America!

the view from the harbor 
vermicelli noodles w/ chicken skewers, vegetables, shredded pork & fish sauce


pork chops!



through the board walk planks 
this cake was HUGE


Oh! Big, fun fact for the day... Coco hates all forms of water but my sisters decided to take her into the bay to see if she could swim and she can! (: it was so fun to watch her doggy paddle her way back into my sisters' arms every time or paddle back to shore. She's a fast swimmer too... probably because she hates the water so much. Anyways, I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday!

With love, Cassandra

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, all of the Vietnamese food looks AMAZING! And your pup is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete